Thursday, December 4, 2008

The story of my quilting



Its been almost 10 years since I started sewing. The first 3 years I was a machine pumping out a mass amount of quilts but in the last 7 I fell off the earth and have forgotten how to use my sewing machine, not really but I have not produced a pieced quilt in years. I was inspired by a friend of mine by her having a baby so this is the end product. I think its pretty good since there are techniques I have never tried before and like I said its the first in seven years. I have forgotten how to quilt. Remember the scripture about the talents it is true don't bury your talents or they will be taken. It was a struggle to get through this quilt but made me realize that I can be a better sewer if I practice and use my talents. Don't look too close I had many flaws but hoping to get much better as time goes by.

No comments: