Tuesday, August 4, 2009

rambling random thoughts

This morning I am so thankful for so many things in my life.
My Family
My husband he is so loving, kind, hard working loves me despite my weaknesses.
My kids they are wonderful, happy, kind, helpful, generous and they love unconditionally (and they are teenagers).
The gospel I am a daughter of God who loves me and is concerned about my life.
My friends they support and give me advice that is sound.
My sister who just gives me a call out of the blue.
My cousin who has a firm testimony of the gospel and needs to remind me to be nice to everyone.
My house it's not big or fancy but we have love, mutual respect for one another and laughter.
Tears they show love.
Prayer its one way to get closer to God.
These are a few things I was thinking about this morning. I just hope my family and friends know how much I love and appreciate them.

Yesterday at church I was reminded how we need to look at the now and not the future, waiting for better things to come. I already have better today, I just need to remember to look for the good right now. I know we need to look to the future tambien (spanish for also) but sometimes I get so caught up on looking for a better tomorrow I don't see the good that is happening today. I'm rambling again. Have a good one.
See You
Love You
Bye

1 comment:

Calidore said...

I hate to admit how distance I had become from Church since my dad passed away. But, even in all my stubborness, I have always felt the Lord's presence. Your posting helps me to remember all the why's that I sometimes forget.
I missed hearing the "see you, love you, bye" you used to always say.
See you.
Love you.
Bye.