Thursday, September 3, 2009

Camping in the rain, Again part 1

Our little family and some family friends joined us for our last camp out celebration of the summer, last weekend. It rained again but not the whole time. We headed out Thursday for our campsite and stayed 2 nights. On Saturday we went canoeing and headed home to get some needed rest. Camping is a funny activity, it takes much effort to get out there and you don't get any sleep at night so when all is said and done when you get back home and unpack you are more tired than when you started. We love our friends the Mitchell's with whom we went camping, we enjoyed our time with them as well as the Chaffin's who joined us late Friday evening.



1 comment:

Calidore said...

That's so cool. I camped once as a girl scout. The girls were mean. I didn't like it much. My other attempt at camping was a ward camp. It rained and so, uh, I went home and slept in my own bed. LOL.